Here are some hints for you on how to get into our "Mittenwald-Lodge"!
If you didn't print out these instructions, you also can find them here on www.tbus-world.com using your mobile phone. To do so, connect on site to our WiFi network "1a Alpen-Panorama...", using the password provided with our "Final Booking Confirmation".
For your convenience, we have installed in our "Lodge" a "Key-Safe". Using it, you can enter our "Lodge" at the day of your arrival after 16.00h at any time on your own, employing the key-code given to you with your booking confirmation. For this, proceed as follows after your arrival at our "Lodge":
1. If dark, please switch on our outside-\ porch-light, switch at left hand side at the beginning of our stairs
2. Please enter the 15 steps of our stairs then and ring the doorbell, downer switch of two, left hand side at the top of our stairs. If no response, please enter the first (unlocked) door to enter our outer porch.
3. At the outer porch, please find our Kee-Safe to your left. Open the front cover and see the buttons:
4. Push down seriously the Delete Button (= center, below other key buttons).
5. Press carefully the sequence of key buttons we provided to you (= code).
6. Press down the Opening Lever (= center, above the key buttons) and open the key safe door.
7. Use the key then to open the front door of our "Mittenwald Lodge".
8. PUT THE KEY BACK IMMEDIATELY INTO THE SAFE. !!! and close the safe like this:
9. Push down seriously the Delete Button (= center, below other key buttons).
10. Press carefully the sequence of key buttons we provided to you (= code).
11. Then press down the Opening Lever (= center, above the key buttons) and CLOSE the key safe door.
12. Check the key-safe door to be closed and locked correctly. If not, repeat steps 9 to 12.
Enter our "Mittenwald Lodge"... In the wooden Key Box, right hand side at our Entre, below the clock, you will find 2 keys for your daily use. Please, put back these keys into the wooden Key Box at the end of your stay, before you finally leave our "Mittenwald Lodge".
In case of any trouble, please call our Guest Keeper Hans-Josef Mross at Tel +49 177 4065871. You can also contact your hosts rudel and Peggie via email to firstname.lastname@example.org via our small WhatsApp-Group "1a Alpen-Panorama".
We wish you a good way into our "Mittenwald-Lodge", and then having a convenient time there!
With best greetings from on the way,
your hosts Rudel and Peggie